How do I join the webinar?
Join from your computer, tablet or smartphone
on Wednesday 6th May 2020 at 1:45 pm
by clicking on this link
Dial into the call using your phone
Dial 0330 221 0097 and when you are prompted enter the access code on your phones keypad 847 286 341 followed by the hash key #
There are no charges for this call.
Give yourself at least 15 minutes to join the webinar
just in case there are any technology problems!
The webinar will start promptly at 2:00 pm
Here are some top tips to try and help this virtual get together run smoothly:
- Please join us at 1:45 pm, so we can sort any technical difficulties before the webinar begins
- Please don’t call or join the catch up after 2pm
- We will be able to mute all participants, so please don’t worry about this
- The first part of the session, will be a look through the useful websites, resources available and Dr Richard Paisey will share his top tips
- In the second part of the session there will be an opportunity to ask questions and share your top tips
- Don’t worry if you would prefer to just listen, we know how overwhelming it can be talking online so feel free to contribute as much or a little as you like
- If you join us online you can always add your questions or top tips to the chat box (Speech bubble) in the top right of your screen
Please get in touch if you experience any problems, call Catherine Lewis on 07970 071675
Let’s come together!