Alström Syndrome UK provides support for those affected by Alström Syndrome, their carers and professionals working with them.
- We offer help with gaining access to medical assessments with doctors who have gained expertise in understanding the many manifestations of Alström Syndrome.
- We provide quarterly medical screening clinics.
- We provide pioneering research into this very complex condition
- We offer help and advice with educational, social and benefit problems.
- We offer support to families from families who live with Alström Syndrome.
- We publish a twice yearly newsletter
- We provide an annual family conference
- We raise funds for research into Alström Syndrome
Whether you are worried that you or someone you care for is affected by Alström Syndrome, or you need help, practical advice or emotional support, then please contact us by email or phone, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Living with Alström Syndrome DVD
You can view the film via our You Tube video here
They can also be viewed here in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic and Bengali and our other video here via our You Tube page
If you would like a hard copy please contact Kerry Leeson-Beevers on 01709 210151
kindly funded by Jeans for Genes Day and Genetic Disorders UK
Media Reviewed: August 2015
Next Review: August 2017